Happy Long Weekend!
Or as I like to call it day 436 of our incarceration! No matter where you are or what you’re doing whether for work or play you’re probably going to be a little bit busy! Here are some tips on how to stay on track this long weekend!
1. Have fun, relax & drink at least 64 oz of water
2. Pre-plan! I know I always mention this but this really is the key to making sure you stay on track with healthy choices. Because when people are tired and hungry they don’t always make the best choices!
3. If you’re going to anyone’s place(post lockdown of course 😉) Bring a veggie tray or a fruit tray so you have healthy choices to munch on!
4. Go for a walk! It’s an easy activity and great for stress!
5. Pick up pre-made salads, pre-cut veggies, rotisserie chicken or a couple of healthy frozen meals! They come in handy when the family wants crappy takeout or I need something quick. Sometimes I will sprinkle some Parmesan and add more broccoli or zucchini noodles.
Remember to enjoy yourself, stay safe, stay healthy and be kind!